Monday, March 28, 2011

Noteflight

A Bicycle Built For Two was a project that I enjoyed doing. I think that Noteflight is easy to use and I felt that I could input the music more efficiently when compared to last week's Musescore assignment. Of the two, I would say that I prefer the Noteflight over the Musescore for that reason alone. I appreciate that it is free and I can't wait to share with some of my students. 

I think that it would be a really cool way to have my students collaborate with one another on a composition. It would be neat to see how the students could add their own ideas to a score, whether it be a simple melody, a bass line, some harmony, or a few drum parts. I think it would be a great tool to use with a high school music theory course as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment